- Visit one of the most picturesque places in Poland
- Discover the artistic spirit of Kazimierz Dolny
- Immerse yourself in Polish history
- Enjoy a wonderful view from the hill of three crosses
What is so special about Kazimierz Dolny?
This small town was granted municipal rights by the Polish king Casimir III the Great in the 14th century. Today you can still find traces of its rich history: ruins of the royal castle on the top of a mountain, medieval tower situated even higher, beautifully decorated renaissance mansions, granaries, synagogue, historic churches and a monastery.
Thanks to its picturesque situation and natural values, Kazimierz Dolny became the favorite spot for painting in the open air for art schools professors and students. As a result, an artists’ colony started to form at the beginning of the 20th century. Nowadays you can find there lots of art galleries and lovely, cozy boutiques.
Apart from being a genuine architectural gem, the town is surrounded by very picturesque loess gorges. Some of them are only a few tens of meters away from the market square. During this tour you will have a chance to enjoy nature as well!
Program of the tour
- historic market square
- castle ruins
- hill of three crosses
- 16th century Reformed Franciscan Church
- Wailing Wall (wall made from the recovered Jewish tombstones shattered by the Nazis)
- beautiful gorge „Korzeniowy Dół”
- traditional bakery
Price per person (group of 2-3 people) €160.00
Price per person (group of 4-7 people) €120.00
Price per person (group of 8-10 people) €90.00
– pick-up and drop-off
– comfortable car/minibus transport from Warsaw to Kazimierz and back to Warsaw
– guided tour of Kazimierz
– entrance tickets